CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Animals

Katie was enjoying the cooler days. She was playing with Zorro yesterday like 3 year olds do. I'm glad I hadn't planned on riding her yesterday because I have a feeling it would have been a rodeo of a day.










I bought the dogs some t-shirts. We thought these were hilarious! Goliath's shirt says "Bitches love me" Eddie's shirt says "Poop Happens". We bought a few others but, as you can imagine they aren't a big hit with the dogs. Zeus has a "I'm too Sexy", Max "You had me at Woof" and Bruiser "Whatever".

Here are a few pictures of Popeye. We don't take many pictures of him. Mike has taught him to lay on his back. It is the funnies thing. We put him in a pan with some carrots and then we let him eat the carrots.


0 comments: